a whole lot of crazy nothingness

6.27.2006

A New Direction

I'm going to try doing this whole blog thing with a new and different focus. I am not very good at writing about me. I'm pretty gaurded about my personal life/thoughts and was never the type of girl that kept journals or diaries. I always wanted to be that person and maybe I can one day train myself to do that. But until that day comes I will shift focus and work on getting myself to actually post every couple of days. And since I love to cook and food in general I plan to post receipes and food pic, maybe... just maybe... in hopes of getting other to join me in posting their tasty receipes along with me. Of course everything will be peppered with details about whatever craft i'm working on, place i hope to travel to, observations about commutting 4 hours a day, my job, what i'm reading, etc...

i have left a few of my old posts up for now while i try to covert them to draft mode... the good news after reading those is that i did get a job and now get to procrastinate at work ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home