a whole lot of crazy nothingness

8.16.2005

who keeps playing afternoon delight

so i'm finally jumping on the blog bandwagon. my wife says i have something to say about everything so i should "blog-it-up". actually i think this means, "honey you're talking to much and i need to get some work done." either way here i am.

me: looking for a job. i graduated from law school almost 2 years ago and learned, among other things, that i didn’t want to be a lawyer. tough break, right? actually, i loved law school. i learned so much and i would keep taking the classes if i could. but law is not like it is on tv and much of it is monotonous paperwork done in solitary. anyone that knows me knows i am not a solitary woman, so i am looking for jobs that will use my skills but allow me to work with others. well, we will see...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home